My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE

My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE
Please click the picture to visit my New Website!

Tuesday 21 July 2009

Good Sense of Humour!



Hi folks,
Here are my entries for this weeks One Stop Craft Challenge at onespotcraftchallenge.blogspot.com. The challenge is to make cards with a Good Sense of Humour and I think that these fit the bill exactly!
The caravanners in the snow is actually similar to one of my first outings in our new caravan last year - there was a huge hail storm and it sounded like the roof was coming in!
Thanks for looking and hope you like them,
Louise x

6 comments:

Lynne in NI said...

Both fab cards Louise! Love the little scene you created with your caravan - bet it was really funny being there!

Paula said...

Two fabulous cards great images. Thanks for taking part in the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Paula xxxx

Tracey said...

Both these cards are fab - I particularly like the snowy caravan one :-)

x

Donna said...

These are great Louise, I especially love the 'never too old to be a rockstar' so true! lol. Thanks for joining in the one stop craft challenge.Donna x

Shelley said...

Great cards, Louise, love the images and great for our One Stop Craft Challenge.
You have picked at random as the winner, so if you email me your details sales@onestopcardcrafts.co.uk then i can pop it in the post for you.
Well done
Shelley xx

Anne-marie said...

Both fab cards, I particularly like the never too old to be a rock star
Anne-marie x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...