My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE

My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE
Please click the picture to visit my New Website!

Friday 9 October 2009

Doggy Birthday - Allsorts & Stamp Something Challenge




Where has the time gone? Why haven't I posted on my blog for well over a month? I've just been so busy at work and jobs at home that I've let it slip :(
I have been making cards though, so hopefully, over the next few days, I'll find the time to upload some of my work :)

Now on to the Allsorts Challenge - it is to incorporate Kraft paper into your card and if you use Pink Petticoat products you can enter the challenge twice!!
The Stamp Something Challenge is to use brown on your card, so this card fits the bill!

I printed Kraft paper straight onto my card (it's from the Big Fella download) and the stripey paper from the White Stripes download (bet you couldn't guess that one!!)

I made the card for my mum's friend who is a dog-lover, hope she likes it!

Thanks for looking
Louise x

3 comments:

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Hi Louise the card looks fab the black and white works well with the Kraft

thanks for playing at Allsorts

Emma xxx

Lisa said...

Hi, Great card! I love the pawprints.

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

Lisa x

Giovana said...

Super cute card!! Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp SOmething Challenge.
God bless
Giovana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...