My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE

My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE
Please click the picture to visit my New Website!

Friday 3 September 2010

Another award!

My lovely fellow Little Claire DT, Heike has given me a Trendy Blog award. Thank you Heiki, it was very kind of you to think of me :) If you haven't visited Heiki's blog yet, click on her name to have a peek at her wonderful projects.

I'm off to the Stitch and Creative Crafts Show tomorrow, so I'm planning to pop in to the Little Claire stand to say 'hi'. I'm also hoping to find some good bargains and stock up - it's a good job my wonderful hubby is coming along with me to carry my new stash!!

Have a nice weekend

Louise x

5 comments:

Helen said...

Might see you at the show in Manchester - I'll be there too!

Hope you enjoy your day.

Helen x

Maria Moorhouse said...

Congrats on your award hun! xx
You dont let your hubby see price tags do you!!!

MissyB said...

Hi,

Have fab time in Manchester. I have also left a little something on my blog for you.

missy x

Wendy M said...

Hi Louise

I have just seen your message about the Pink Petticoat design team, I'm very flattered that you think I'd be worthy of it but I haven't entered, I really don't think my stuff is good enough to be on a DT, I sometimes get flashes of inspiration and produce something good but most of the time it's rubbish lol, but thank you anyway for thinking of me it has really boosted my confidence that someone thinks I'd be good enough :-)
Thanks again
Wendy
x

Unknown said...

Thank you for all your support have sent you this again you deserve it, Mary x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...