My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE

My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE
Please click the picture to visit my New Website!

Tuesday 2 November 2010

Cute Cuddly Buddly Images































































How cute are these images? I found a site called Cuddly Buddly Crafts last year and downloaded these gorgeous freebies. I have finally got round to using them and I am so glad I have as they really are beautiful.
I coloured them with Promarkers and added Glamour Dust. The papers are Dovecraft and I added some gems and card candy.
Thanks for looking x

4 comments:

Helen said...

Gorgeous cards - those images are so cute!

Helen x

Wishcraft said...

Wow you've been busy! All great cards :o) Lisa x

Wishcraft said...

Sorry, just remembered you asked how I line up the circle dies... do you mean to make the circle shaped card? I might take some pics tomorrow to show you, I'm not very good at explaining these things! Lisa x

Wishcraft said...

Hi hun - not had chance today, but will take some pics tomorrow for you :o) Lisa x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...