My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE

My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE
Please click the picture to visit my New Website!

Friday 16 September 2011

Good Morning Robin!

Where has the time gone?  It's been a week since I posted on here but, rest assured, there's been plenty going on in the background!  I've been working on some new designs by Red Gingham, available exclusively at Little Claires.  They will be launched in November at the NEC - I cant wait as they are absolutely stunning :)

Here are some cards I made with the Good Morning Robin stamp:

 I stamped this card with Cranberry Adirondack ink and dragged the colour in to shade the branches and other details.  I also added colour and sparkle with atyou Spica pens.
I made the pointsettia a Marianne D die and glittered the edges with Glamour Dust.  The sentiment circle is a die-cut.

I coloured the image with Promarkers, added sparkle with Glamour Dust and added gems and a Marianne D bauble.

Thanks for looking xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...