My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE

My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE
Please click the picture to visit my New Website!

Sunday 1 January 2012

At Home

Here is the brand new January club stam from Little Claire.  It's called At Home and as well as featuring a fabulous house scene it also has 3 sentiments.  Here are my DT sampe cards: 

 Stamped with Memento London Fog and Memento Tuxedo Black, coloured with Promarkers and cut out the coloured house.  Papers are GCD Studios.


 Stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, coloured with Promarkers, papers GCD Studios.


 This is my first attempt at brayering and I'm pretty pleased with it (even if I say so myself!).  I brayered the background for the scene using Big & Juicy Waterfall.  I stamped the snowflakes (Stampendous) with Versamark and brayered the background too.  I watercoloured the scene using the Waterfall ink pad.  The snowflake embellishment was cut with a Marianne die and I added Glamour Dust for the snow.


This card uses just one of the sentiments from the set.  I stamped it with Memento Cocoa, used SEI papers and added a butterfly from my stash.

Pop over to Little Claires gallery to see my fellow DTs stunning creations.

Wishing you all the best for 2012 xx

6 comments:

Jessica said...

All beautiful cards - love the idea of stamping in grey and picking one section out - might have to try that!! Happy New Year. Jxx

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful cards Louise. Love the techniques you have used and they all look stunning.

Hugs
Linda xxx

HelenR said...

Gorgeous cards Louise! HelenR :) x

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Great cards Louise, love then all, great brayering xxx

maxine said...

Lovely cards Louise x

Helen said...

Love them all, Louise but particularly the brayered one - looks really elegant.

Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...