My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE

My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE
Please click the picture to visit my New Website!

Sunday 27 May 2012

Candles and Golf

Just a quick post to share a couple of things I've been working on over the last couple of days.
Firstly, is a candle I've made for a friend:
 I printed the leopard print pattern onto tissue paper and used my heat gun to 'melt' it under the surface of the candle.
Then I added Nestie circles, round and scalloped; a peel off; a punched border and an MS leopard print butterfly.

And finally, another shaped card for someone who loves .... yes, you've guessed it - GOLF!!

Hope you've all had a fabulousy, warm weekend and here's hoping for more of the same next week!

Hugs xx

2 comments:

XxJULESxX said...

love your projects!! gorgeous! i have friends who are gonna be 50 soon including myself so hey thank you the candles will be the thing! i have some animal print downloads too!

Linda Simpson said...

I am so loving that candle!!! It is stunning! The golf card is fabulous too.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...