My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE

My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE
Please click the picture to visit my New Website!

Friday 29 June 2012

21st shaped card

This is my second post of the day ... please scroll down for my earlier post :)

This is a commission card, cut on my Cameo and Big Shot:


The butterfly was cut with a Martha Stewart punch and the flower and flourish dies are Marianne D Creatables.  Gems from stash.


I'll have some new projects to share soon, as I'm going to a workshop tomorrow with the fabby Maria Simms ... cant wait :)

Hope it's not raining where you are xx

3 comments:

maxine said...

Lovely card Louise x

Vicky said...

Fab card - striking colour combo. Hope you enjoyed the workshop x

Heike said...

This card is great Louise. A fab 21 shape and such vibrant colours.
Have a good weekend, Heike xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...