My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE

My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE
Please click the picture to visit my New Website!

Monday 12 November 2012

Silver Wedding Anniversary

A quick post to share a card I made last week:


I used the gorgeous heart wreath stamp from Stamps by Chloe and my fabby new letterbox stamps from Clarity Stamp.
I embossed the heart and the tiles with silver embossing powder, added some lush organza ribbon, candi and gems.
 
I had a fab time yesterday at the NEC ... I'm suffering now though with aching neck and legs!  Never mind, it was definately worth it.
 
Have a lovely week xx


2 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is wonderful Louise. I hope you are feeling a lot better today.

Hugs
Linda xxx

mags said...

This is lovely Louise. Love the design and the layout. Stunning.
Mags
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...