My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE

My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE
Please click the picture to visit my New Website!

Sunday 3 March 2013

Pink Petticoat meets Chloe

These are two of my favourite craft companies.  For this set of cards, I've used the new Isabelline papers and Lovely Mum sentiments from Pink Petticoat and a beautiful flower stamp from Chloe.
 
Here they are:
 




 
The papers and sentiments are printed onto linen card and I cut out the sentiments with my Spellbinders.  Then I stamped, cut out and glittered the flowers and added Card Candi and ribbon to finish them off.
 
Hope you've had a lovely weekend xx


4 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous cards Louise, love the beautiful papers and gorgeous colours.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Donna Mosley said...

These are all so gorgeous Louise.

Donna x

Heike said...

A set of beautiful and elegant cards. I really like them.
Hugs, Heike xx

pickle said...

A beautiful set of cards. Kerry x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...