My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE

My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE
Please click the picture to visit my New Website!

Sunday 16 February 2014

One stencil, two stamps and three inks!

Hello, just stopping by with a last-minute card I was asked to make today.
I headed straight for my Clarity stash and Distress Inks.

I couldn't wait to use my new Sunshine stencil and the Letterbox Sentiments.  This is what I made:


I scored two lines across an A6 piece of silk art card and masked off first the top then the bottom to ink the background and then stencil over the top.

Thinking about it now, I could have made it easier for myself.  I could have just masked off the middle section and inked the top and bottom in one go!!  Oh well, I'll do that next time!!

It's been lovely and sunny and quiet here today, such a nice change from the rain and wind.  Hubby and I had a lovely walk along Cleveleys prom, along with half the population of the Fylde (it seemed)!!

Hope you have a good crafty week and thank you for stopping by xx

1 comment:

Carol S. said...

Love the background and the stencil effect. Great card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...