My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE

My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE
Please click the picture to visit my New Website!

Wednesday 23 April 2014

Happy St George's Day ...

... and Happy 21st First Date Anniversary to my wonderful hubby! 
Soppy, I know but we celebrate this day and here's the card I made for my hubby:


I used a Clarity stamp and stencils, distress ink and embossing powder.



This is my first box card, made for my Mother in Law's birthday.  The Anna Marie stamps are fab and the found Distress Inks to match the lovely Pink Petticoat papers:




And now for something totally different!  I'm now making name plaques for doors:


This one was for a Portsmouth fan:


And finally, two dance cards:



Hope you are all well and you had a lovely Easter break.  For me, I could do with another week off ... there's so much to do!! #goodtimes

Hugs xx

1 comment:

Carol S. said...

Wow what a stunning collection of cards and projects. You have been busy. Love the box card for Mum. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...