My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE

My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE
Please click the picture to visit my New Website!

Sunday 13 February 2011

Shabby Chic Floral workshop

Yesterday, I attended a Shabby Chic Floral workshop. It was run by Trish Latimer (she is featured in this months Craft Stamper) and she is just brilliant! She is so down to earth and explains things clearly and always encourages you to try your own ideas.

I learnt quite a few new techniques, including dying lace and ribbon, making my own backing paper, using distress Stickles and I even learnt to use a Big Shot!! I though my faithful old Wizard was simple but the Big Shot was effortless....a change may be on the cards!

Thanks for looking, enjoy the rest of your weekend x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive