Monday, 14 February 2011
Here is the Valentine's card I made for my hubby. It's a bit different from the usual type of card I make as there is no image - a first for me!
The 'Be Mine' and 'I Love You' text is a downloadable background stamp from The Cutting Cafe.
The frame, swirls and flowers were made using Marianne Ds and inked with Distress inks. I added a few red heart gems too.
- ► 2013 (37)
- ► 2012 (69)
- Brand New 'Rooms with a View' - A Sneak Preview!
- Darkroom Door Workshop
- Brand new challenge at Little Claire's Designs
- In the Garden
- Congratulations on your engagement!!
- Brand New - Digis at Little Claire's Designs!!!!
- Valentine :)
- More Shabby Chic!
- Shabby Chic Floral workshop
- February Club Stamp
- ▼ February (11)
- ► 2010 (82)
- ► 2009 (48)