My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE

My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE
Please click the picture to visit my New Website!

Monday 7 March 2011

Perfectly Shabby

I love the new 'Perfect Papers' from Pink Petticoat.


I printed these pretty grey and cream papers onto photo paper, coloured in the roses and distressed and inked the edges with Distress ink.



I added Glamour dust to the torn paper and made a handmade flower using card and shimmer mist.


The inside is decorated to match.

Thanks for looking x

4 comments:

Carol S. said...

I love this card. The flower reminds me of tissue flowers we made, when I was much younger!! Carol S.xx

Wendy M said...

Fab card Louise, I bought those papers but am yet to use them so thanks for the inspiration1
Wendy
:-)

Kerry said...

Hi, I love your cards, they are beautiful. I'm a Pink Petticoat fan too and have most of the digis and papers. I love what you have done with the red on the grey roses - I'd never have thought of that! I'm a new Follower. Kerry x

Liz Armstrong said...

Fabulous card Louise.
I love how you've decorated your papers.
TFS : )
Liz
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive