My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE

My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE
Please click the picture to visit my New Website!

Saturday 9 July 2011

A fabulous new stamp set from Little Claire - Butterfly Tree

I'm just loving this new set from Little Claire.  It includes 7 stamps and 2 sentiments for just £8.99.  Here are a few cards I made with it:

I used Botanics paper and Card Candy from Craftwork Cards, ribbon from stash and added sparkle with Crafters Companion Irridescent Spray.


 I inked and stamped the background card with Distress Ink, then stamped the butterflies in an oval shape.  For the topper, I stamped and embossed the butterflies with white embossing powder and coloured the background with Brilliance ink.  I added Glamour Dust for extra sparkle.

Again, I used Botanics paper, coloured the image with a Promarker and atyou Spica pens and added a sentiment from Cuddly Buddly.

Thanks for looking and enjoy your weekend xx


5 comments:

Wishcraft said...

All gorgeous Louise! Such a fab set of stamps, and love the close up pic of your shimmery tree :o) Lisa x

Georgina said...

Lovely cards. The background paper goes so well with the stamp designs.

Helen said...

Great collection of cards, Louise -love the way you've put them together.

Helen x

Maria Moorhouse said...

Hi Louise, just saying hello! I got your message about Clarity- will let you know what date very soon. xx

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful cards Rachel, love them both. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...