My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE

My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE
Please click the picture to visit my New Website!

Monday 4 July 2011

Hedgehogs in July!

Here is the new club set from Little Claire's.  It includes 3 images and a circular sentiment.
For my first card, I used all of the stamps to create a garden scene ...


... and cut a slot to make a penny slider card.

 This stamp set is so versatile.  It can be used for many different card styles. 
For my second card, I stamped the image with Distress inks and also made a backing paper by stamping the flowers all over with Versafine, heat embossing with clear embossing powder and colouring the background with the Distress ink.   
 I distressed watercolour card for the background with Distress inks and water, stamped a swirl (Little Claire) in Distress ink and Versamark and embossed it with Sheena Douglass Wow powder.
Finally, I embossed the edges with Sheea Douglass Wow powder.  I love the sparkly look this powder adds :)

Thanks for looking and have a nice week xx

4 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

These images are lovely. I love the colours too. :)

Donna Mosley said...

Beautiful cards Louise, Love the fab design on the first and gorgeous techniques on the decond.

Donna x

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Love them Louise xxx

maxine said...

Lovely cards Louise hugs maxine x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...