My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE

My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE
Please click the picture to visit my New Website!

Friday 4 November 2011

New Tag cards at Little Claires

These new Tag Cards from Little Claires make a great alternative to a card.  They can be used whole - four panels - or cut in half - two panels - to make a smaller card, or even cut into individual tags.

Tag card 1




Tag Card 2


Tag Card 3

To decorate the cards, I used the First Edition Isabelle paper pack and Little Claire's beautiful new Little Beauties Tag Stamps.  I added pearls, gems and ribbon from my stash and used punches to make coordinating borders and embellishments.

Have a nice weekend folks xx


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lovely! I like the little tag stamps, Need to go and have a look, Mary x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive