My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE

My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE
Please click the picture to visit my New Website!

Thursday 3 November 2011

Welcome ... and this week's Blog Project at Little Claires

First of all, I'd just like to welcome my new Followers!  I've got over 50 now and I'd like to thank you all for taking the time to visit my Blog and for commenting - I appreciate your feedback :)

It was my turn to prepare this week's Project for the Little Claire Blog.  Here's the card I made:


 For details on how to make this card and what materials you will need, visit the Little Claire Blog HERE

Enjoy the rest of your week - nearly Friday yayyy!

3 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

A wonderful ceation Louise, loved your fab tut.

Donna x

Linda Simpson said...

Another stunning creation Louise! Fabulous colours and love that wheelbarrow. :)

Hugs
Linda xxx

Jessica said...

Super card Louse - the idea is great and I love the background papers. Jxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive