My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE

My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE
Please click the picture to visit my New Website!

Wednesday 22 February 2012

50th Birthday Cards

Just a quick post to share some cards I made for my friend:
The sentiment reads:
The years have been kind,
It's the high heels that have done the damage

Image & Sentiment Stamps: Born to Shop (DoCrafts); Mini Diva Doodoles (Pink Petticoat)
Papers: Pink Petticoat Perfect Papers
Embellisments: Nestabilities; Promarkers; shoe charm; ribbon; gems


Image: Trailing Birdhouse stamp (Little Claires)
Papers: Craftwork Cards
Sentiment: computer generated
Embellishments: Card Candi; Nestabilities; Promarkers

Hope you're having a good week ... nearly over now ... yayy!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous cards, Mary x

Carol S. said...

A fab pair!! The first one made me smile on this very gray morning. And the second is stunning. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Linda Simpson said...

Two really beautiful 50th cards.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Heike said...

These are just fabulous cards Louise. Love your design and the details.
Hugs, Heike xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...