My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE

My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE
Please click the picture to visit my New Website!

Friday 17 February 2012

Valentine gifts

A quick post to share what I made my hubby for Valentine's Day.  I used my Cameo to make the card and the gift bag.
 I sprayed the black card with irridescent Spray & Sparkle and just added a red heart gem.

The cutting file for the bag is from The Cutting Cafe - see the link in the sidebar.  It is made from Coordinations cardstock and after distressing it, I added some gems.  The bag didn't turn out quite how I had planned - I should really have used more 'masculine' colours!! and I would have decorated it with different papers BUT I ran out of time :( 
However, I'm pleased that I learnt how to use my Cameo a bit more!

Hope you've had a good week and enjoy the weekend xx


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...