My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE

My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE
Please click the picture to visit my New Website!

Saturday 3 August 2013

Bad bad bad bad blogger .... AGAIN!

Oh dear, I've turned into such a terrible blogger! 
In fact, I even wondered if I should carry on blogging. 
After a lot of thought, I decided to go with the flow ... blog when I have time and not feel guilty when I let things slip. After all, it's just for fun :)
 
I can assure you that, even though I've been a lazy blogger, I certainly haven't been a lazy crafter!
I have been really busy with commissions lately, so all is good.
 
Here are a few makes that I've made over the last *cough* month:
 
*You might want to sit down with a brew, as there are quite a few!!*
 

 


 




 


 

 
Told you!!
 
I've finished work for the summer holidays now, so I can spend more time at my craft desk ... I mean, cleaning!  Hope you are all OK and enjoying our lovely weather.
Thank you so much for coming back to read my blog.
Crafty hugs xx
 
 


6 comments:

Pat Taylor said...

Hi Louise! I love all your cards they are fabulous! The ones that stand out for me though are the sisters, mum BC, and the DAISY name card it looks fantastic in the red and white! You haven't been slacking in the crafty world at all. Can't wait to see more of your cards xxx

Carol S. said...

Hi Louise, You make me feel better as I am not a good blogger but I love doing my crafting! As you say it is for fun. Wow what an amazing collection of cards. You certainly have been very busy. Just keep blogging when you can, as we would miss you! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Linda Simpson said...

Hi Louise, no need to feel guilty about blogging, just do it when you can. You work and have young children, no worries. Lovely array of cards my friend. Love them all.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Brawny x said...

Hi Louise
It is what it is. Who says you have to blog every day! I just go with the flow although I am pretty good. Am off my hols soon so that will change! Just enjoy the crafting and the hols. By the way what a fab array of cards/ They are all so different.
Love Lea x

Heike said...

You have certainly been busy. I am glad that you have decided to continue with your blog and to share your beautiful work with us - and just write a post when you find the time.
Hugs, Heike xx

Jo Rice said...

Hi Louise, what a great collection of cards...you really have been busy...do I recognise the canal boat from your Brayer?
Hope you have a great summer holiday and looking forward to seeing more of your lovely work. X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...