My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE

My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE
Please click the picture to visit my New Website!

Thursday 26 August 2010

Love these stamps!!



I made this card for my friend's sister, Julie. The stamp sets I used fitted the bill perfectly! As a birthday treat, Julie went to Claridges for Afternoon Tea :) Wow, lucky girl!! They ate gorgeous cakes and had a wonderful time. They also had a ride on a rickshaw but had to take their umbrellas as rain threatened.
This side-step card caused me a few headaches as the only templates I had seen were for small cards. However, I wanted to make an A5 card, so I had to convert the measurements into centimetres and then make them a third larger!! Thanks to my hubby for helping me with this!!! I think it has turned out well, hope my friend's pleased with it.
Thanks for looking x
Recipe:
Stamps: Selection Box, Cupcake Tree - Little Claire Designs
Card: Textured Linen - The Papermill Shop; Bazzill
Embellishments: flowers - Prima; gems; ribbon - Little Claire Designs; peel-offs; Nestabilities
Coloured with Promarkers and glittered with Glamour Dust.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Greay card louise. Did you check out my blog I left something for you Mary x

Stephanie said...

I think this card is just super duper! You clever thing :) x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive