My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE

My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE
Please click the picture to visit my New Website!

Wednesday 4 August 2010

Owls!







Just a quick post as it's getting late!
I made these cards with some new peel-offs from Little Claire designs. Aren't they just so cute :)
Thanks for looking x

Recipe:
Brown Owl peel-offs - Little Claire Designs;
Paper - free with magazine;
Embellishments - Martha Stewart daisy border punch; gold Spica pen; ribbon; gems; Tim Holtz distress ink;
Peel-offs watercoloured with Whispers pens

4 comments:

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Louise, wow I love your little owls, they are my fav birds, so your cards are just right for me. Great colours, am loving these new peel offs, hugs Heidi xx

Helen said...

Very cute cards - those owl peel offs are really lovely.

Helen x

maxine said...

Hi Louise thanks for your lovely comment, i didn't make the springs, I got them from here http://www.craftyemmasstore.co.uk/ourshop/cat_291328-Springs.html

hugs maxine

Heike said...

I love what you have done with the owls. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive