My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE

My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE
Please click the picture to visit my New Website!

Friday 20 August 2010

OMG - a teenager in the house!!

I cant believe it! My eldest is going to be 13 next week - where have the years gone? It doesn't seem like two minutes ago since he was a toddler :)
Here is the card I have made for him:




Thanks for looking x
Recipe:
Stamp: Sam at Play - Little Claire Designs;
All About Boys background stamp - The Cutting Cafe;
Sentiment - Assorted Boy Word Circles - The Cutting Cafe;
Peel-off greeting - Little Claire Designs;
Green pearlescent card - The Paper Mill Shop;
Coloured with Promarkers;
Chipboard arrow from stash;
Nestabilities

5 comments:

Helen said...

Great card and I hope the birthday celebrations go well!

Helen x

Unknown said...

Super card. have left something on my blog hope its ok. Mary x

Regina Easter said...

awesome card and yes they grow up so darn fast...hugs

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh this is fabulous! I LOVE the way you did the arrow toward the 13 and he is so cute! Your coloring is wonderful!

Peet said...

Fabulous card Louise!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive