My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE

My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE
Please click the picture to visit my New Website!

Tuesday 24 April 2012

Born to Shop ... Go Green

This is the second post of the day, please scroll down for my Love Bird post :)

Firstly, I've just noticed that I've had over 1400 hits ... woohoo!  Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment, it really is appreciated xx

Now to share some cards I made this week.  I finally managed to use some fabby stamps from the Born to Shop range.  I love the sentiments and the image is so easy to work with too.






Papers: First Edition, Hideaway
Images coloured with Promarkers and atyou Spica pens
Embellishments: Card Candi, ribbon from stash, MS monarch butterfly punch
Dies: Nestabilities; Marianne D

Have a great week xx


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...