My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE

My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE
Please click the picture to visit my New Website!

Monday 9 April 2012

Ships ... Friendship ... and ... Mica

On Saturday, I went to a Creative Expressions workshop with the fabulous Maria Simms.  It was such a nice change to make cards for men and a real eye-opener to be shown that you can still use Mica powders and Cranberry ink for men's cards too!

The first card uses Espresso, Cranberry, Versamark and gold Mica powder:


The second creation is a fabulous box frame card.  I've never made anything like this before and I am delighted with it.  I'm not sure I will be able to part with this one!



The final card uses a different colour scheme - Denim ink, silver and Aqua Lagoon Shimmer Mist:



I learnt so many new techniques at Maria's workshop and I cant wait to use them on my own projects in the future.

Hope you're enjoying the Easter hols - despite the rain :)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...