My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE

My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE
Please click the picture to visit my New Website!

Wednesday 18 April 2012

Gardening Forever!

I bought some fab Born to Shop 'Go Green' stamps last year and have finally got round to using them!


 Papers: First Edition 'Hideaway'
Images coloured with Promarkers and atyou Spica pens


 Dies used: Nestabilities, Marianne D


The card is for my MIL who loves gardening and I'm sure she'll be amused by the fun image lol!

Only two days till the weekend ... yayy!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Super card I love it, Mary x

Linda Simpson said...

Wonderful Louise! I think your MIL will just adore this card!

Hugs
Linda xxx

Gaynor said...

Beautiful card Louise....love the cat topiary xx

Wishcraft said...

Fab card Louise, such a fun image and great design too :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...