My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE

My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE
Please click the picture to visit my New Website!

Saturday 20 April 2013

At last ... a Clarity card!

I have been looking longingly for a long time at my new 'Best of' stamps which I bought at Harrogate several weeks ago.  Finally, I have had chance to use them today:
 

This was a bit of a rush job really, as it's my mother-in-law's bithday today!!  However, we wont see her till tomorrow as she has been away ... phew!
 
I've been wanting to make a card for the Clarity Blog Challenge 2 all month (where does the time go?) and as this is the only one I've managed to make so far, so I really hope it will be OK.
 
The theme is In the Garden.  Mmmm, I suppose if you wanted you could have a vase of flowers outside on a garden table and the flowers have come from the Garden.  Fingers crossed it doesn't get booted out!!!
 
Hope you are having a lovely weekend and the sun is shining where you are xx
 

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice!

Luv Jane XX

Unknown said...

Very nice!

Luv Jane XX

Linda Simpson said...

A beautiful card and lovely colours. Good luck xxx

Hugs
Linda xxx

Carol S. said...

Hi Louise, I can't see why this pretty card should get the boot! Love the background too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, love the colours, Mary x

Linda Page said...

Lovely card Louise xx

Naomi said...

Beautiful card, love the color choices and the blending is wonderful. Thanks for entering the challenge and best of luck.

Pat Taylor said...

This is gorgeous Louise your mother in law will love it xxx

Jane said...

Well done on entering the challenge! It is a lovely card and I do like how you have done th ebackground! Good Luck to you! xx

Jo Rice said...

Great card Louise. And I am sure it will be received really well. Hugs. Jo. X

Bernie Simmons said...

Very nice card love the colours xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...