My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE

My New Website - CARDS BY LOUISE
Please click the picture to visit my New Website!

Thursday 25 April 2013

Recent makes

Just popping by to share some cards I made last week.
The first uses a Creative Expressions stamp set that I got at a work shop over a year ago and it's had its first outing!  And just to be different I decided that just because it features a ship, it doesn't have to be just for men!
 
 
I used a soft colour palette to make this a feminine card and I think it works.  What do you think?
 
The second card has been made with a new (to me) Indigo Blu stamp:
 
I embossed the background with a heart mask and brayered it using coordinating Adirondac inks.  Then, I stamped and painted the heart with the same inks. 
 
Have a great day!


5 comments:

Jessica said...

Amazing cards - love the heart design. xx

Linda Simpson said...

Stunning Louise, love the beautiful colours on both your creations.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Donna Mosley said...

Wow! Louise, these are both stunning.

Donna x

debbi taylor said...

lovely cards!
loving the bright colours
hugs
Debbi x

Jo Rice said...

Both great cards Louise.....but I especially love the second one...Jo. X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...